Cannabidiol cream, for topical use for joint pain.
Cannabidol from Laboratorios Tegor is a cream formulated with hemp seed oil ( Cannabis sativa) with an intensive action that helps to relieve, comfort and improve the sensation of muscular and joint well-being. Reduces pain and helps reduce inflammation. Its main active ingredients are:
Main active ingredients:
- Hemp oil, contains cannabidiol (CBD), a cannabinoid that causes a sedative effect and that inhibits the transmission of nerve signals associated with pain, without psychoactive or narcotic effect; and stands out for its high content of omega 3 and omega 6, two essential fatty acids that act as precursors of the main anti-inflammatory molecules.
- Arnica, is a herbaceous plant with yellow flowers with a high content of helenalin, thymol and caffeic and chlorogenic acids among other active principles; that give it anti-inflammatory, analgesic and circulatory properties.
- The most active molecule in the extract of the ginger variety ( Zingiber Zerumbet Smith ) is zerumbono, with recognized anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and circulatory properties.
- Horse chestnut, stands out for its high vasoprotective and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Stimulating essential oil mixture based on eucalyptus, mint, cinnamon and ginger, causes a significant and lasting increase in temperature (hyperthermia), preceded by a slight drop (hypothermia); which helps to block the transmission of pain signals to the brain, reducing discomfort; increases blood flow, so nutrients from the blood easily reach injured areas; reduces stiffness, undoes contractures and has a relaxing effect.
It does not contain parabens, silicones, perfumes or colorants.